Colorificio San Marco S.p.A., parent company of San Marco Group, is a leading company in the production and marketing of paints and varnishes for the building sector in Italy. Born in 1962, features 9 production/ commercial sites in different countries and has a portfolio of 6 brands.
The pillars on which Colorificio San Marco has built its successful history are seven:
- the selection of qualified employees and the continuous improvement of their professional skills;
- a cutting-edge R & D, able to propose innovations in harmony and often precursors of the needs of the market;
- the attention to the quality of products and processes, as evidenced by the adoption of strict disciplinary protocols for obtaining quality certifications of international scope;
- the composition of a wide and deep range of products, which will fulfill the specific and differentiated needs;
- the configuration of products in building's coatings systems, or in sets of complementary products and services that provide a comprehensive solution targeted to the customer's needs;
- caring the relationships with customers based on attention, on the advice, sometimes on friendship, both on the constant updating of their knowledge through training courses organized in the Training Centre specifically created;
- The convinced adoption of a philosophy based on sustainable development, environmental protection, respect for nature, the attention to the welfare of the people.
The strong and convinced anchor to these pillars has led to an increase in turnover uninterrupted and to a continuous expansion of markets served. Today, the San Marco Group is present in over 100 countries around the world.