SURFACE AGGREGATOR FOR PLASTER
MARCRYL 33 is an aqueous dispersion of acrylic resin which provides high resistance to alkalis and atmospheric agents.
Its high chemical stability explains the product’s excellent technical characteristics in terms of:
- resistance to freezing, thawing cycles, UV rays and yellowing
- mechanical stability, flexibility and elasticity
- pH stability
- binding power and compatibility with charges and colours.
The product’s great sealant effect also allows uniform paint finishes to be achieved, including on surfaces of different absorption.
MARCRYL 33 is a reversible product.
- tools: soft brush, spray gun
- spreading rate: highly variable in function of the use. It is recommended a preliminary text.
- coats: 1 or more
- dilution: as adhesive and additive : ready to use
- dilution: as consolidating; variable according to the absorption