This is a ready-mixed mortar which, when mixed with water, creates a dehumidifying mortar for the restoration of surfaces affected by rising damp or the formation of saltpetre earth.
The high breathability of water vapour, together with its strong water repellence, render NEPTUNUS INTONACO DEUMIDIFICANTE particularly suited to working:
- on socles in buildings with the aim of preventing rising damp and efflorescence;
- indoors for the dehumidification of rooms that are particularly damp (cellars, basements) or subject to condensation;
- on facades subject to strong winds and freezing and thawing;
- as a complementary treatment to damp-proof courses.
- tools: trowel and straight edge
- spreading rate: 25-26 kg/m² for 2 cm of dry plaster
- coating thickness: min. 2 cm
- thinner: spurt of coupling: mix with NEPTUNUS add. di aggancio cod. 0700250 at 20% (5 liters per 25 kg of grout) next step mix with 4.5 liters of water for each 25 kg of grout.
- dilution: 20%
- Marking according to the standard UNI EN 998-1