B1. Thermal insulation in buildings basic
A course dedicated to the basic notions and concepts of the thermal insulation coating system. It will be treated the various stages in the jobsite through case studies, drawing the attention to the mistakes to avoid for the proper application of the systems.
Theoretical training with a large attention for the solutions of application for painters who approach for the first time the application of the Marcotherm thermal insulation coating system.
After completing the courses it will be provided a certificate of participation.
supplied to participants
- Presentation of Colorificio San Marco.
- Heat transfer and thermal insulation of vertical walls.
- Advantages of the thermal insulation coating system.
- Insulation materials: characteristics and comparison.
- Characteristics and installation of polyurethane foam panels - Marcotherm PU. In collaboration with Stiferite
- MTH system: ETAG certification and CE marking.
- Accessories: complete presentation.
- The finishes: types and features.
- Insurance of the thermal insulation coating system.
- Certification of the application - ICMQ.
- Safe use of products in the jobsite.
- Analysis of mistakes during application.
- How to take advantage of the tax incentives.
- Painters and dealers
- from 15 to 30
- Theoretical course
- Marcon (VE) or Montemarciano (AN)
- 1st day: from 9.00 to 17.00 from 8:30 accreditation
- 2nd day: from 9.00 to 13.00
The Lab For Pro activities are reserved to dealers and professional painters.
Colorificio San Marco will only accept applications sent by the CAP (Professional Service Centres) and San Marco Dealers