D1. Decorative products basic
A full immersion in the world of the decorative finishes with a wide space dedicated to the products’ application. A laboratory addressed to painters that get close to the decorative products’ world and aim to acquire the basic techniques and know the most classical products.
After completing the courses it will be provided a certificate of participation.
- Presentation of Colorificio San Marco.
- Overview of decorative finishes: types, effects and methods of application.
- Substrate preparation.
- Application and preparation of the undercoat.
- Application according to elementary techniques.
- Application of a selection of decoratives among the catalogue’s effects.
- Focus on the most common mistakes emerged during application.
To attend the practical part it is necessary to wear accident-prevention shoes.
- Painters and dealers
- from 12 to 20
- Practical course
- Marcon (VE)
- 1st day: from 9.00 to 17.00 from 8:30 accreditation
- 2nd day: from 9.00 to 13.00
The Lab For Pro activities are reserved to dealers and professional painters.
Colorificio San Marco will only accept applications sent by the CAP (Professional Service Centres) and San Marco Dealers