D2. Decorative products advanced
A course reserved to those who have already attended the basic course or acquired experience in the decorative finishes through work. It is taken for granted the knowledge of the products and the techniques introduced during the basic course.
A laboratory to improve the manual skills and refine the application techniques of the new products and the most wanted effects by the market. Only having acquired the basic techniques the painter will be free to concentrate himself on the creativity, matching products and experience to realize decorations of settings that inspire emotions.
After completing the courses it will be provided a certificate of participation.
It is taken for granted knowledge of the catalogue effects of San Marco decoration products.
- Presentation of Colorificio San Marco.
- Restoration and correction of surface.
- Application of a combination of decorative products.
- Application of the same product with different techniques and tools.
- Realization of a portion of the catalogue settings.
- Painters and dealers with expertize on the decoration
- from 10 to 15
- Practical course
- Marcon (VE)
- 1st day: from 9.00 to 17.00 from 8:30 accreditation
- 2nd day: from 9.00 to 13.00
Decorator tools kit
To realize the finishes and the decorative effects of the course it will be provided to all attendants the Decorator Tools Kit: wads, brushes, trowels, spatulas and specific trowels for the high decoration.
To attend the practical part it is necessary to wear accident-prevention shoes.
The Lab For Pro activities are reserved to dealers and professional painters.
Colorificio San Marco will only accept applications sent by the CAP (Professional Service Centres) and San Marco Dealers