D1. Decorative products basic
A full immersion in the world of the decorative finishes with a wide space dedicated to the products’ application. A laboratory addressed to painters that get close to the decorative products’ world and aim to acquire the basic techniques and know the most classical products.
After completing the courses it will be provided a certificate of participation.
- Presentation of Colorificio San Marco.
- Overview of decorative finishes: types, effects and methods of application.
- Substrate preparation.
- Application and preparation of the undercoat.
- Application according to elementary techniques.
- Application of a selection of decoratives among the catalogue’s effects.
- Focus on the most common mistakes emerged during application.
To attend the practical part it is necessary to wear accident-prevention shoes.
- Painters and dealers
- from 10 to 18
- Practical course
- Marcon (VE)
- 1st day: from 9.00 to 17.00 from 8:30 accreditation
- 2nd day: from 9.00 to 13.00
News - BASIC TOOL KIT FOR DECORATORS
To obtain finishes and decorative effects shown during training, we will supply to all participants a basic tool kit for decorators, made of: steel trowel, spalter brush, spatula.
* Backpack available from January 2018
The Lab For Pro activities are reserved to dealers and professional painters.
Colorificio San Marco will only accept applications sent by the CAP (Professional Service Centres) and San Marco Dealers