D2. Decorative products advanced
A course reserved to those who have already attended the basic course or acquired experience in the decorative finishes through work. It is taken for granted the knowledge of the products and the techniques introduced during the basic course.
A laboratory to improve the manual skills and refine the application techniques of the new products and the most wanted effects by the market. Only having acquired the basic techniques the painter will be free to concentrate himself on the creativity, matching products and experience to realize decorations of settings that inspire emotions.
After completing the courses it will be provided a certificate of participation.
It is taken for granted knowledge of the catalogue effects of San Marco decoration products.
- Presentation of Colorificio San Marco.
- Restoration and correction of surface.
- Application of a combination of decorative products.
- Application of the same product with different techniques and tools.
- Realization of a portion of the catalogue settings.
To attend the practical part it is necessary to wear accident-prevention shoes.
- Painters and dealers with expertize on the decoration
- from 10 to 15
- Practical course
- Marcon (VE)
- 1st day: from 9.00 to 17.00 from 8:30 accreditation
- 2nd day: from 9.00 to 13.00
News - ADVANCED TOOL KIT FOR DECORATORS
To obtain finishes and decorative effects shown during training, we will supply to all participants an advanced tool kit for decorators, made of: steel trowel, spalter brush, spatula, Frame trowel and vertical aluminum roller.
* Backpack available from January 2018
The Lab For Pro activities are reserved to dealers and professional painters.
Colorificio San Marco will only accept applications sent by the CAP (Professional Service Centres) and San Marco Dealers